HOA Members Forum Subscription Information:
Dear Pathfinder Village HOA members,
The Forum on this Website is your source for all the information about the Association. You can receive real time updates by receiving an email as soon as information is posted.
For an email to be automatically sent you will need to active my subscriptions on the Forum.
To do this:
1. Go to the Forum,
2. Above all of the posts (on the right hand side) there is a link that says my subscription,
3. When you click that it gives you the choice of what topics you want to be notified about or you can click select all.
Please note - check your subscriptions occasionally if you want to receive notification for all posts. If a new line is added you will not receive the posts on that line unless you go back and click select all again.
If you have any questions or trouble accessing the Forum please contact the Administration Office.
Due to COVID-19 - for more information see the Minnesota Stay Safe Plan
- Closed Amenities:
- The Clubhouse, Adult Lounge, Country Store, Golf Clubhouse, Mini-Golf, Driving Range, Pool, Great Hall, Grill, and Offices will remain closed until further notice.
- Please limit guests to family members.
- Open Amenities - with Social Distancing and any Gatherings need to be 10 people or less.
- Outdoor common areas such as walking trails and grassy areas are open.
- Volleyball Courts, GaGa Ball Courts, Playgrounds, Golf Course, Disc Golf Course, Rally, Tennis/Pickle Ball Courts and Basketball Courts are open.