- Dues for 2024 are $1248.00. Payment is due January 1st, but you have until March 1st to make payment. On March 15th, 2024, a late fee of $15.00 will be applied to any accounts past due. If you have automatic bank payments set up, please contact your bank to update this amount, to ensure that the proper amount is paid.
- It is highly recommended that you register for an account online. Should you not have access to do so, please mail payments to the following address:
**Water Spigot Use**
- When using the water filling stations during the winter, please make sure you fully close the handle to prevent the water from freezing inside the spigot.
- Should you have any questions on your invoice, please contact Advantage HOA at 602-926-1309 or via email at email@example.com
(Electric bills are due and payable upon receipt, electric bills not paid within 30 days will be assessed a monthly late fee.)
- From October - May most Board meetings will be hosted via Zoom. To get to the link you will have to be a member of the website as the link will be locked out to non-members. Also, you will be required to register when clicking on the Zoom link and PLEASE per the Board put in correct accurate information as it helps to know who all is attending.
- To be considered for the 2024 Board of Directors open positions Please Click Here
~50th Anniversary Pulled Pork Dinner~
On Saturday, July 20, 2024, the Pathfinder Village Board of Directors will be hosting a 50th Anniversary Pulled Pork Dinner, Classic Car show, and dance for Lot Owners and their families. This event is in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Pathfinder Village and being planned on their behalf by the Advisory Council. This event is separate from any activities being planned by the 50th Anniversary Committee.
Registration is required to assist us in establishing a head count for budgeting and ordering of food. After careful consideration, The Board and Advisory Council has changed registration requirements. Each lot is allowed to sign up 5 individuals free of charge.
Individuals over 5 will be charged $10 each, to be paid when picking up tickets next spring. Please sign in via the below link and register the number attending for your lot.
For those who do not have access to the website, a RSVP card will be included in our Membership Dues Mailing in November. Further instructions will be sent out in 2024 closer to the event date.
(Registration Close Date April 20th)
~ATTENTION Pathfinder Lot Owners and Car Enthusiasts! ~
Pathfinder Village will be hosting a Classic Car Show on Saturday, July 20, 2024, from 12 noon to 4 pm as part of our 50th Anniversary Dinner and Dance festivities! If you have or know of someone who has a car and would like to show it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is car show only. No prizes or awards.
PLEASE CHECK "Pathfinder News" below, if you have NOT been on the website in the past 30 Days.
If you want to know when committee meetings are please click on the "calendar of events" or check the "Message Board" below to see when meetings are during the month.
Pathfinder Village - St. Croix Owners Association, Inc. is a private owner’s association, dedicated to the excellence in the variety of activities for its owners, their guests and the other visitors; in maintaining a sound business operation; in encouraging respect for all people; and in fostering a positive relationship with our environment. This website was developed to serve as an informative resource for our owner’s and guests. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.